Strategic Acceleration – What has brought you here, will no longer get you there
How do successful people, teams, and organizations become even more successful? If you want to lead others to High Performance, you need to be able to lead yourself first. In this entertaining, fascinating, and confronting talk, Paul will not only explain, but also let you experience the inner workings of your brain, and how this effects your leadership behavior. As a result, you will be inspired to take more and better smart initiatives to make you and your organization more successful than ever.
Main takeaways from this keynote:
- How to focus on the few things necessary for business and professional success
- How to rapidly build high performance habits for you and your team
- How to inspire yourself and others to move to the top 10% in your business or professional field
Paul’s key note address at our international management conference was a resounding success. We had asked him to give the group something to think and talk about during the conference. Weeks later, we are still hearing references to his talk on Strategic Acceleration. Worthwhile points, delivered in an entertaining and memorable way, have staying power.
– Erik Oostwegel, Chairman of the Executive Board, Royal HaskoningDHV
High Performance Execution – You don’t have to be ill to get better
Business and professional success is predictable. If you want to achieve results you have never achieved before, you need to do things you have never done before. In this popular talk, Paul will discuss the most important counter intuitive, almost controversial but highly effective strategies to display high performance behavior and rapidly move towards achieving big, ambitious goals.
Main takeaways from this keynote:
- How to create a high-performance execution culture
- How to strategically quit your way to achieve big goals
- How to achieve twice the results in half of the time
Paul has a very clear and down-to-earth approach how to accelerate high performance organisations. His undoubtable scientific knowledge combined with his typical sense of humour, will give you a clear and practical view on how you can simply make a difference the very next day. He will boost you with positive ideas and will leave you with a friendly smile.
– Arjan van Oosten, Partner Grant Thornton
The Psychology of Innovation – How to innovate when you’re already on top of your game
Innovation is expensive, takes a lot of time, and involves big risks. This, however, is a myth. The most successful innovations are actually cheap, fast, and almost risk free. In this talk, Paul will show an intriguing, easy, and proven process which makes High Performance innovation accessible for everyone: Application of these ideas will give you the opportunity to stand apart in the market place like a tall giraffe, surrounded by tiny field mice.
Main takeaways from this keynote:
- How to quickly and cheaply innovate to outsmart your competition
- How to build a high-performance innovation culture
- How to take massive action on good ideas
I wanted to thank you for coming to join us in Barcelona last week and for your excellent keynote speech. Your topic of innovation was positioned exactly right in the context of our overall agenda priorities. And your anecdotes and humour were just terrific.
– Stephen Hall, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company
Escape velocity – How successful engineers become great business leaders
How can you accelerate your business career as an executive, manager, or professional with an engineering background. This talk is full of thought-provoking insights, practical applications, and pragmatic techniques to help you get everything you can out of everything you have by applying your specific engineering strengths. The road to business success for leaders with engineering backgrounds is common and predictable, but not always obvious: There is a method to the madness.
Main takeaways from this keynote
- How to set and achieve ambitious business goals
- How to avoid behaviors that mask your strengths
- How to improve your own executive judgment
Paul’s contribution to the Ordina Open Innovation Days was insightful, constructive and even provocative. The combination of powerful insights into human behaviour and humor gave the audience food for thought and created lively discussions. Paul’s presentation was fun and created a lot of energy as he connects and interacts well with the audience.
– Stepan Breedveld, CEO Ordina
Paul is an award-winning professional speaker. Every year, he typically addresses dozens (large) international audiences about essential mindsets and practical techniques for high performance to quickly improve personal, professional, and business results.
He has worked in more than 12 countries, both with local and global organizations. His audience typically includes business executives, senior leaders, and ambitious professionals.
Paul’s work is based on deep knowledge and extensive experience in the practical business application of behavioral psychology, neuroscience and especially common sense. His popular TED talks are used frequently in professional training sessions all over the world.
Speakers are only effective if they improve the condition of you and your organization.
We believe that information is useless without action. Our speaking work is therefore focused on turning common sense and (scientific) insights into actionable steps for immediate and lasting personal, business and organizational improvement.
We are specialized in making complicated things simple.
At the same time we want to make you and your meeting look great.
The following audiences will benefit most from Paul’s keynote speaking:
- Business executives and senior leaders who are searching for practical ideas to help their team and themselves to achieve big, hairy, audacious goals.
- Business owners who are looking for ways to dramatically grow their business.
- (Independent) Professionals who are serious about personal and professional development.
- Engineers, scientists, and other professionals who want to massively accelerate their careers.
Fortune Global 1000
Johnson & Johnson
McKinsey & Company
Human Capital Care
Limburgse Werkgevers Vereniging
London Business School Alumni
Ministerie van Infrastructuur en Waterstaat
This is what you can expect when hiring Paul to speak at your next event:
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event to ensure that our speaking work is completely aligned with your key messages and objectives.
- Additional options you can choose from to create improvements which last.
- A professional, high energy and remarkable presentation focused on achieving the exact outcomes you want with your audience.
- A dramatic return on your investment: both by making your event stand out and by creating lasting improvements which really matter.